[Mageia-discuss] State of the kitchen

P. Christeas p_christ at hol.gr
Thu Sep 23 01:01:28 CEST 2010

On Thursday 23 September 2010, Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz wrote:
> Le mercredi 22 septembre 2010 16:49:05, Anne nicolas a écrit :
> > Hi all
> >
> > News on our messy kitchen available below :)
> I wonder to know if there is already a ideology for mageia.  So we can
> answer the 10,000 million quiestion: what is the difference with mandriva?

I'd ask:
how big can this kitchen be? Can we all cook in the same stoves, or are we
going to be stepping on each other?
Does it have modern appliances: microwaves, combo gas-electric oven etc?
Will it be suitable for all sorts of food, or only destined to prepare one
dish? Would it welcome "guest" Chefs to occasionally cook for us?

And after each one will make his/her mess in there, who is going to clean it
up?

--
Say NO to spam and viruses. Stop using Microsoft Windows!