[Mageia-discuss] "Cooker"'s name, the poll

Olivier Thauvin nanardon at nanardon.zarb.org
Thu Sep 23 09:36:18 CEST 2010

* Olivier Thauvin (nanardon at nanardon.zarb.org) wrote:
> As promise, you can choose the name for next cooker using the link at
> end of this mail.

> http://www.doodle.com/bgpeeappihr7idmc

I had some comment on the doodle, my replies:

"I would like to suggest another item in the list to be inserted: Aurora"
- Rejected: http://auroralinux.org/

"Are you so kind to show us the results, please? Thanks!"
- Sure, Friday, 14H00 GMT (maybe you'll have to wait a bit after, the time to
  format results)

"Coloquei genesis na minha opção, gostaria que fosse Xavantes, mas ,
gostei do nome Genesis porque lembra
quanto o universo e a terra foram criados pelas Mãos Deus,
gostei bacana... 8)"
- If someone can identify the language and translate in english (or in
  french)...

Regards.

--

Olivier Thauvin