[Mageia-discuss] Cooker's Name

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Fri Sep 24 20:47:29 CEST 2010

Le 2010-09-24 14:42, Olivier Thauvin a écrit :
> * Jérôme Martin (mageia at delaur.net) wrote:
>> Le vendredi 24 septembre 2010, Olivier Thauvin a écrit :
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> The poll is over and a choice has been made.
>>>
>>> 319 people participated to the poll
>>>
>>> Other choices: less than 30 voices
>>>
>>> Elixir:      30 voices
>>> Agora, Edge: 31 voices
>>> Wok:         32 voices
>>> Alchemy:     35 voices
>>> Genesis:     36 voices
>>> Foundry:     37 voices
>>> Cauldron:   110 voices
>>>
>>> The community clearly choose "Cauldron".
>> The community clearly choose to follow your proposal :-)
>
> I haven't nobody to choose this entry.
> Why forcing people when you have the hand on poll's data ? :)
>
> Anyway, of course my proposal was the best !
>
> Regards.

I think it was great that we got some kind of direction from Olivier
when he organized the poll. There was a good discussion and well all
contributed our opinions. Funny thing, that thread is still being
discussed even when the polls have closed and the name has been published.

Un gros merci again.

Hey, Olivier! What's cooking so far at the "Cauldron"?

Marc