[Mageia-discuss] MLO will take part in the Mageia porject

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 22:19:19 CEST 2010

2010/9/24 atilla ontas <tarakbumba at gmail.com>

> Also Mandriva Turkiye community (which is active since 2008) decided
> to support both Mandriva and Mageia through our mandrivaturkiye.com
> and forum.mandrivaturkiye.com sites.

the greek community too :)

Technically, how do you will proceed to this change?
You will rename anything in your mandriva domain to mageia ? or you will do
a new domain and restart everything by zero? I ask this because i want to
avoid to break the site with a mistake. This probably is a question to the
webmasters/admins

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis