[Mageia-discuss] [PORTUGUESE] Portugal inhabitants: do you want a separated translation?

Maât maat-ml at vilarem.net
Sat Sep 25 09:24:47 CEST 2010

Le 25/09/2010 03:18, Gustavo Ariel Giampaoli a écrit :
> As Spanish from Spain and Latin American Spanish...
>
> And then you must consider Spanish from Argentina, from Chile, from
> Venezuela, etc.
>
> You can do an effort in this critical momment and share the page, please.
>
> Cheers!
>

> tavillo1980

I think i've found a way to make every spanish and portuquese speaking
people agree on one language : i've used romanian on .br page so that
all can have the same feeleing. :o)

Very nice of me isn't it ?

(Note : the shameful bug is fixed now...
Sorry for all .br people who came on the donation page in the last 6 hours)