[Mageia-discuss] South African User Community

Lombard Marianne marianne at tuxette.fr
Sun Sep 26 23:16:08 CEST 2010

Le 26/09/2010 22:50, Rory Albertyn a écrit :
> Greetings,
>
> A South African user community has started. The IRC channel is
> #mageia-za on freenode.
>
> I would like to thank those of you who assisted and would like to
> request a mailing list and links on the website.
>
> ~ Rory (Gripen on Freenode)
Hi

Welcome here,

If you want to contribute, you can register to
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php
There is actually no afrikaans translator, so if someone want to join
the team, he is welcome.
There is actually no localised mailing-list but I'm sure it will be done
in a few weeks, after the end of the beginning rush.

Marianne / Jehane

--
Marianne (Jehane) Lombard
Mandriva User - Mageia french translation team