[Mageia-discuss] Mageia with Synaptic

lorne schachter lorne at isp.com
Sun Sep 26 22:53:36 CEST 2010

  I've started using PCLinuxOS, so I've got some experience with
Synaptic and I like it, especially when it goes through and tells you
what else has to be installed when you do an upgrade/install.  It can
sit on top of urpmi (I think, since I can do manual installs that show
up in Synaptic also), so it makes a good add-on.

Lorne Schachter
136 Washington Ave
Edison, NJ 08817
(732)819-9176