[Mageia-discuss] rpm or deb?

Giuseppe Ghibò ghibomgx at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 12:01:55 CEST 2010

2010/9/27 isadora <isis2000 at gmail.com>

> Stop this discussion that is useless, please.
>>
>> --
>> Sandro Cazzaniga
>> Bashburn hacker (http://bashburn.dose.se/)
>> Mageia Contributor (http://www.mageia.org/fr/)
>> Serial Blogger (http://twitter.com/Kharec)
>> Developer (Perl, Bash, C)
>> Vice President, secretary and member of CA of Alolise
>> (http://www.alolise.org)
>>

> Exactly that, spend energy in more important things.

With all the respect, but I don't like this tone of shutting up people, who
might have a less technical skills, especially in a phase of brainstorming
where everyone show entusiasm on partecipating even with the most crazy
idea, and also because the trolling level has not yet been reached.
Sometimes a brilliant idea might come or be inspired even from the most
dumbest suggestion.

Bye
Giuseppe.