[Mageia-discuss] List language

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Sep 27 15:01:34 CEST 2010

Le lundi 27 septembre 2010 à 08:48 -0400, Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI a écrit :
> Dare I offer a suggestion aimed at those listers who speak/write little
> English: could it be all right for them to post their best effort in English,
> _and_ also post in their native language ?
>
> This would help those who speak the other idiom to get the full sense of the
> posting, if the approximative English is not completely clear, while also
> conveying an idea to the full list.

I would more ask them to get in touch with someone speaking english so
they can improve their skills, and ensure that it doesn't create a
divide between those that speak only english, and those that speak
english and others languages.

The local community can perfectly help for that, imho.
--
Michael Scherer