[Mageia-discuss] List language

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Mon Sep 27 17:04:25 CEST 2010

On Monday 27 September 2010, my mailbox was graced by a missive
 from Sander Lepik <sander.lepik at eesti.ee> who wrote:

> > Dare I offer a suggestion aimed at those listers who speak/write little
> > English: could it be all right for them to post their best effort in
> > English,  and also post in their native language ?

> I don't think it's a good idea. Bad english is still better than another
>  language that i don't understand at all.

You did not bother to read my proposal to the end: I suggest they post in
(broken English _and_ in their own language.

So you get the bad English, and others can benefit from the other language.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                    Good judgement comes from experience.