[Mageia-discuss] Comments on Ignacio's logo

Erwan Velu erwanaliasr1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 22:17:36 CEST 2010

Le 21/09/2010 22:19, Ignacio Salcedo a écrit :
> I have proposed this model:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ignacioprofile/5011912313/in/pool-1491252@N24/
> , on the other hand, an idea, always a good concept.

Hey,

I have to admit that I really like this one. Shapes are pure, design is
light.  By far, the best I ever seen for this project.

That said, would it be possible to see some variations regarding the
baseline color ?

The only point I have regarding this logo is the font that looks like
too much medieval from my taste.

Anyway, great job !

Erwan,