[Mageia-discuss] Translation -structure

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 28 14:38:29 CEST 2010

This is a topic, which should be discussed on the i18n list, I think!

"David V. Wallin" <david at ngweb.se> schrieb am 2010-09-28
>... that each
> country community starts a section (a wiki for example) where all the
> members of that community are able to translate as much as they are able
> and then, when reaching a certain percent translated, the translation is
> returned to the main developer team for implementation.

I really don't think, this is such a great idea because as a i18n team member
you would have to read all thos stuff and see, if it's translated correctly.
And then we would have to add all that stuff into the right format and commit
it.

It would be far easier, if a few more people would help in the real work and
contribute to the translations directly. It's not that hard to work with
poedit or lokalize.

Oliver