[Mageia-discuss] Translation -structure

Gustavo Ariel Giampaoli giampaoli.gustavo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 14:51:45 CEST 2010

> I think that's only producing more work then necessary. Why not use a version
> control system and dedicated tools like poedit or lokalize as I've already
> written?
> It give's you the same possibility and you don't need one central person to
> coordinate and submit everything...

The idea behind use SimplePO in Blogdrake is to have centralized POs.
So, if a PO file has 1500 lines, and I translated 78, another user can
keep working in the same file as I left it.

IMHO it's better to have PO files in each translator PC. All POs are
always in the web SimplePO. And we always work them there.

With this tool we translated 100% Mandriva 2010.1 POs to Spanish.

Cheers!

tavillo1980