[Mageia-discuss] who knows about site mageia-br?

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 28 17:26:53 CEST 2010

2010/9/28 Ahmad Samir <ahmadsamir3891 at gmail.com>:

> Gmail doesn't do proper message threading like other email clients who
> do it properly e.g. thunderbird or evolution.

Oh, really? I did not know that.

So I repeat my earlier question what to do:

1. I'm switching computers more than once a day. I do not have
installation access to all of those, so using IMAP and installing a
client with my access data on all machines I use is not an option.

2. I'm travelling and sometimes I have to use internet cafés for net
access. I can't use the machines there to access my IMAP account.

3. Over the last year I switched all my mail accounts to be gathered
at Googlemail, because of the reasons I mentioned above.

I do not want to break threads and I want to follow the lists, so, any
good advices what I can do?