[Mageia-discuss] we need a NEW mageia-artwork MAILING LIST!!

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed Sep 29 11:46:26 CEST 2010

Le mercredi 29 septembre 2010 à 11:13 +0200, Marcello Anni a écrit :
> hi all,
> i'm sorry for the subject of this e-mail but i would like it won't be ignored.
> i think we need soon an artwork-related mailing list as this general ML is
> being cluttered of proposals and e-mails not related at all with the aim of
> this ML. can someone take in charge this task (or advice who can make it)? i
> think also that we should make a poll to choose the logo and the pay-off.

As I said in the past, we do not want to create a mailling list for
every possible group on the wiki :
1) it complexifies administration

2) not everybody like to handle too much places where discussion happens
( ie, it can become a mess if we open 45 mailling lists )

3) too much separation will kill productive cross-team conversation

So a ml will maybe be created, but we first need to see how everything
will be articulated, and if the team prefer a ml or not, and what they
need after that.
--
Michael Scherer