[Mageia-discuss] Package management system

Robert Wood robert.wood at apostrophe.co.uk
Wed Sep 29 19:14:38 CEST 2010

> Biggest iso size = ~4.3GB; I don't think they should opt for
> double-layer DVD's just yet, wouldn't you say? not everyone has a DL
> DVD drive...

Aye, I wasn't suggesting double layer, just saying that DVD installs are
way better than CD for my money. :~)

> FWIW Fedora has a DVD
> http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora-options#formats (one for 32bit
> and one for 64bit).

Nice one, thanks! I think I'll give that a go.

> P.S. Please don't top-post when sending emails to mailing lists:
> http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/Mailing_lists_Etiquette_%28Rules%29#Bottom_Post

OK. Point taken.

Mind you, I think that "it's much easier to read thing" is very much
matter of taste. I don't think at all that it's a hard and fast rule.
Sometimes it's easier, sometimes (usually) top posting is better [from
my perspective].