[Mageia-discuss] keep on donate or AUFML full transparency

Samuel Verschelde stormi at laposte.net
Thu Sep 30 09:51:51 CEST 2010

Le jeudi 30 septembre 2010 01:00:50, Per Øyvind Karlsen a écrit :
> Isn't it rather kinda questionable and odd to expect of people, and
> for people to donate to an organization that's not established yet,
> nor any common goals, objectivies or any discussions concerning it or
> even knowledge about who's involved in such discussions?

Well, me and probably several other people asked for a donation page the very first day when Mageia was announced, because we all want this project to succeed and want to help that also with donations. Yes, we're taking a risk but knowing the people involved I entrust them to use this money for the good of Mageia.

Regards

Samuel Verschelde