[Mageia-discuss] What wil be inside by default ?

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Thu Sep 30 12:44:32 CEST 2010

Le jeudi 30 septembre 2010 à 12:32 +0200, Tonton a écrit :
> Hello
>
> i am asking for being up to date with free community and so project
> fork after oracle and sun ...
>
> is about  Mariadb instead of mysql
>
> libreoffice instead of OOO
>
> for the javajdk debian Ubuntu and many have allready change to Openjdk
>
> what will be for Maegia to be first whith these project easy to use
> in ?

I am sorry, but I do not understand the questions, so maybe I answered
wrongly.

For the moment, the plan is to take Mandriva packages.

Afaik, libreoffice is not ready yet, as indicated by Graham, and as
tested by Funda on cooker@ ml.

Mariadb is not packaged yet, but if someone does the job, I see no
reason to not use it.

Openjdk is already what is used on the free version since a long time.

--
Michael Scherer