[Mageia-discuss] Mailing List to Web Forum Bidirectional Gateway

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 23:06:23 CEST 2010

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 18:37, Tux99 <tux99-mga at uridium.org> wrote:
> If that's how it is intended, then that's fine by me, my concern was
> primarily that the structures described might hinder occasional
> spontaneous additional volunteer work in other teams/tasks than the
> one, that someone enrolled in, without having to first enroll in other
> teams.

We don't want to hinder spontaneous contributions, but still, there is
a balance to find to control/guide what goes in and how. Hence some
structure to validate and committed mastering/mentoring roles in
teams.

That does not prevent listening, collecting and taking into account
feedback, contributions, opinions from everyone. But those who commit
to a given team work and processes get to organize and ponder all this
to fit in the whole project.

Romain