[Mageia-discuss] Mailing List to Web Forum Bidirectional Gateway

yvan munoz mr.yvan.munoz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 12:31:53 CEST 2010

2010/10/6 Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org>

> While shapado is interesting ( but not packaged at this moment ), I fail
> to see how it a tool for list to web forum gateway.

Me too. Simply i dont want to start another discuss, just pass link here,
where many people seems to be attentive to this type of tools in general

> There was some discussions among forum moderators at mandriva about
> using a better tools for support questions, and I think that shapado or
> similar software could be used for that.
> But again, not now.

Michael Scherer

Never mind. I think "Darwin Law" is good for software too :) If shapado or
similar will be used, and if it will be used more than others, then ... :)

Thanks for your attention