[Mageia-discuss] Think about bugzilla monitoring?

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Fri Oct 8 16:19:30 CEST 2010

Le vendredi 08 octobre 2010 à 15:55 +0200, Florian Hubold a écrit :

> Simply create a good bug #1, that is not about market share
> or world domination, but about community and commitment,
> and every mageia supporter should try to fix this,
> so it should never be resolved, status should be REMINDER.
>
> That would be my approach to good bugzilla handling for Mageia!

I have been thinking of this, but I fear this will overload the system,
like bug #1 at launchpad. For some months, they had to replace it with a
static page because of the load. There is 1329 comments on it :
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+bug/1

and showing them all with
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/1?comments=all lead to a timeout.

So I would prefer that :

1) we start at 10 ( or 100 )
2) we do not have a potential ressource hog on bugzilla :)

--
Michael Scherer