[Mageia-discuss] wiki responsable

MacXi terraagua at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 14:52:26 CEST 2010

Em Qua 13 Out 2010, às 14:10:44, Cazzaniga Sandro escreveu:
> Hi,
> You probably known that we have a temporary wiki, for the moment. But
> when we'll have a real wiki, why do you think about nominate a
> responsable, coordinator of tasks in the wiki? If you (all contributors
> who are reading mageia-discuss) are ok, i'll be happy to do that.
> Cheers!

Sandro,

If you were responsable for the wiki,  I would also suggest that the end of
every page of the wiki had a link to the main page (back to home / wiki). This
makes it easy to access wiki pages without left side column as the index
(even though provisional).

It's the same situation as the wiki Mandriva-Brasil: (http://docs.mandriva-
br.org/), using Dokuwiki.

Hug