[Mageia-discuss] Positive Reinforcement

Catalin Florin RUSSEN cfrussen at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 20 10:53:00 CEST 2010

My idea was, as George said, an meta-task that installs, over the GUI of your
choice, a kind of game catalog very simple to use.
To push it further, I imagine something like "Game Market Place" app from where
one can install all the frre/open source games already available in the distro,
but also the possibility to buy the commercial ones, like steam :)

If I'm so in advance with my ideas please tell me to STOP :)

I have three kids and when it came to computer all that they are interested in
(at this younger age) are GAMES, and I love playing games together with them.
Mageia could contribute to this "family magic" :)

PS: "crazy geeks" was a flattery for you as I admire a lot people that can do
things I'll never do, in some kind they do "magic" for me ;)

Best regards,
Florin Catalin RUSSEN
Romanian Translation Team