[Mageia-discuss] Positive Reinforcement

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 13:49:06 CEST 2010

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 09:04, andré <andr55 at laposte.net> wrote:
> Luca Berra a écrit :
>> On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 02:13:34AM -0400, andré wrote:
>>> Also note that many commercial games have a free (at least in cost) Linux
>>> version.
>>
>> which won't ever be included in mageia
>
> And why not ?  If I'm not mistaken, at least some of the games in Mandriva
> have a commercial version.  As does OpenOffice, for example.

Moreover, nothing would prevent a (or severals) repository for games,
commercial software (ie, paid for), even proprietary software, to be
setup specifically for Mageia. Not our focus at this time, but there
no prevention from that.

Whether it is included as a default repository or not, whether we
provide info/links/facilities for it ("app store" like), whether it
actually gets populated with great content and gets used are other
points.

Romain