[Mageia-discuss] Suggestions

Wayne Sallee Wayne at WayneSallee.com
Mon Oct 25 20:25:36 CEST 2010

Wolfgang Bornath wrote on 10/25/2010 12:24 PM:
> I don't think it would help. There is (was) the tag "Doc" (or similar)
> in Bugzilla which already marked the bug as something related to
> documentation. Somebody who is concerned and ignored that would also
> ignore a separate section and vice versa.
>   I like a more general approach involving the users and packagers likewise:

Yea I think that having it all in the same bugzilla is best, though most
newbees are not going to think of posting the issue in a bug report.
Most newbees are going to think that bug reports are for the software
not working right. So I think we need to somehow let the newbees know
that bugzilla is the place to report improvements needed in rpm
documentation.

Wayne Sallee
Wayne at WayneSallee.com