[Mageia-discuss] [OT] KDE 4.5.2 for Mandrive

Balcaen John balcaen.john at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 03:50:36 CET 2010

Le samedi 30 octobre 2010 23:29:18, rom1dep a écrit :
> >> There is also a build done by mikala
> >
> > in fact it's the same build :)
> > I builded it & neoclust uploaded it on kde's ftp.
> > But there's some differences now since i made some updates for bluedevil
> > for example :)
>
> Then, don't forget pushing theses changes to kde's ftp if they can be
> used by the rest of us ;)
Well it's more difficult :
1) only neoclust can upload them
2) we also need to removed « old » packages before uploading them (we can't
really add mandriva's architecture with the release & update folders...) in
order to restrain a little bit on space usage :)

So for the moment i'm quite happy with this set up
Users can install kde 4.5.2 from kde's ftp & add my ftp (or MIB's mirror since
MIB is mirroring kde4.5.2 from my ftp) to get « updates ».

--
Balcaen John
mikala at irc.freenode.org