[Mageia-discuss] [OT] KDE 4.5.2 for Mandrive

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Sun Oct 31 13:25:53 CET 2010

Frederic Janssens wrote:

> What is the simplest way to install all those rpms ?
> thanks

I added ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/4.5.2/Mandriva/2010.1/i586 to
my mirrors list

I then did a urpmi.update -a then a  urpmi --auto-select --test

The 'urpmi.update -a' will update your package list, the urpmi
'--auto-select --test' with pull down the updates, but won't apply.

Once everything is downloaded, then run urpmi --auto-select without the
test to apply.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: