[Mageia-discuss] Suggestions for the ISO

Maarten Vanraes maarten.vanraes at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 22:34:44 CET 2010

Op zondag 31 oktober 2010 22:24:02 schreef Marc Paré:
> Le 2010-10-31 16:55, Maarten Vanraes a écrit :
> > I wouldn't go so far. they could, but they probably won't want to deal
> > with the bugs themselves.
> >
> > The reason i state this is just so that people from that community could
> > get help easily.
> >
> > also, it could kind of be there to help the iso packagers to make working
> > release media.
>
> Thanks for the reply Maarten.
>
> Yes helping with out with the packagers, I imagine, is always welcomed.
>
> Thanks
>
> Marc

i guess i worded it a bit wrong; even though i said policy (and i kinda
believe in it like that as well; some kind of security guarantees for mageia's
users), but i see it more like guidelines; like the RPM packaging wiki;
there's a policy on stuff, but in reality mdv packagers are pretty free to do
it how they want.