[Mageia-discuss] Suggestions for the ISO

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 2 23:49:44 CET 2010

2010/11/2 Luca Berra <bluca at vodka.it>:

> then redhat must be crazy to use it to provide isos for fedora13 ?!?
> and debian and ubuntu as well...

I don't know for Red Hat or any other, may be they have been using it
for a while before the project was announced to be in "maintenance
mode". I only think that we should not start with something which
seems to have neither a future nor an active maintainer for security
fixes.

It's not the features (although a "GUI remains unfinished" is not a
good ad), it's the security fixes I care about.