[Mageia-discuss] Icons for Mageia

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Mon Nov 15 11:42:14 CET 2010

Ahmad Samir wrote:
> On 14 November 2010 22:54, Gerdy Beeckaert<qbashi.mageia at gmail.com>  wrote:
>

> Bear in mind that apps in either DE expect an icon with a certain
> name/size, having a 3rd party theme isn't ideal and might produce
> problems, missing icons... etc.

I just tried it under Mandriva 2010.1, I think it's great.  But, it did
cause problems.  KMymoney's upcoming bills icons are HUGE!.  I'll figure
out how to change just that icon back to the original so it's not taking
up 1/2 of my screen to display, later one tonight.  Other then that, I
like it a lot.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: