[Mageia-discuss] KDE 4.5.3 available

Balcaen John balcaen.john at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 13:21:57 CET 2010

Le mardi 16 novembre 2010 07:42:04, Ahmad Samir a écrit :
[...]
> The packages were mainly built by Balcaen John (aka mikala), he's an
> mdv contributor. IINM MIB offered a mirror for the packages he built;
> also they said they rebuilt some packages to fix some bugs.
In fact to be more precise, i'm adding some KDE4.5 branch patchs for bugfix,
and they simply rsync from my server to provide updates
From what i know, MIB did not rebuild my package for bugfix for the moment
maybe they'll do anyway (or some of them to fix specific issues eventually with
the package they're providing like kderootactions) since i'm also providing
the src.rpm so anyone can rebuild them with more options/patchs etc etc :)

Regards,

--
Balcaen John
IRC:mikala at irc.freenode.org