[Mageia-discuss] KDE 4.5.3 available

Balcaen John balcaen.john at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 14:54:23 CET 2010

Le mardi 16 novembre 2010 10:34:11, Catalin Florin RUSSEN a écrit :
[...]
> Thanks mikala, I've just encountered some Dolphin crashes (and submit an
> automatic KDE bug repport).
> Now with the fixes seems that things works rather nice.
Most of thoses dolphin crash in fact seems to to be cause by a bug in libdbus
1.2.4 triggered by dolphin 4.5.x, so after some local test locally i pushed
dbus 1.4 (i don't have the knowledge to properly backup it to 1.2.4 :p ) in
the kde 4.5.3 repository as suggested initially by MIB.

Regards,
--
Balcaen John
IRC: mikala on freenode.org