[Mageia-discuss] Logo proposals discussion

Wayne Sallee Wayne at WayneSallee.com
Fri Nov 19 02:59:22 CET 2010

Hoyt Duff wrote on 11/18/2010 02:19 PM:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/54167983@N08/5011126293/
>
> Sphere would be ideal candidate for a world globe.

I like the idea of of the world idea. Mageia is for everyone around the
world, and since it is a community rather than a business, it has a
bigger interest in the needs of everyone, and not just meeting some
small niche, but meets peoples needs on a global aspect.

Maybe the above logo can be make to look more like the earth. And the
part that looks like a flame be make to look more like Mageia bringing
the world together.

With those changes, I might like the above logo the best.

As the logos are now, I like the following the best:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/55329486@N03/5134846325

Wayne Sallee
Wayne at WayneSallee.com