[Mageia-discuss] Logo proposals discussion

Dale Huckeby spock at evansville.net
Sun Nov 21 22:29:19 CET 2010

On Sun, 21 Nov 2010, Lawrence A Fossi wrote:

> A big Thank you to all the artists that contributed !
> Out of the narrowed down list, I'm partial to these two.
> 1. http://www.flickr.com/photos/43049453@N04/5094404790/
> 2. http://www.flickr.com/photos/55329486@N03/5134846325/

I like both of these, too, although the double circle
surrounding the central element in number one should be
de-emphasized and perhaps turned into *just* a double
circle rather than an implied maze entrance.  Competing
elements and clashing themes, but the central, fan-blade
element works great.  (Doesn't have to "mean" anything,
though.)  I like number two, also.  Very eye-catching and
aesthetically pleasing.

Dale Huckeby