[Mageia-discuss] Logo proposals discussion

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 22 06:05:54 CET 2010

2010/11/22 andre999 <andr55 at laposte.net>:

> So in choosing the logo, try pretending you have never heard of Mageia, have
> never packaged an rpm, and never distributed a Linux ISO.

In this case the very last thing I'd look at is the logo.
I may look at the colors of a screenshot, I may look at the selection
of useful applications, I may look at reports in magazines or
websites, I may even look at the design of the cardboard box on the
shelves. But the logo is the last thing I'd look at, no matter what
kind of product I am looking for.
I have no clue about chain-saws, never had one in my hands. Do you
really think I'd look at logos for one second when I go shopping for
such a tool? I'd be very dumb to judge anything by the logo!

--
wobo