[Mageia-discuss] Logo proposals discussion

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 22 08:01:22 CET 2010

2010/11/22 andre999 <andr55 at laposte.net>:

> Obviously we don't agree.

Yes, we do.

> The basic idea behind selecting the logo was to help present/promote Mageia.

Yes, that's right. But not like "Look at the fine logo, this
distribution must be good!" more like "Look there, the Mageia logo,
there must be people/news/information from Mageia or somebody who also
uses it."

> I don't know about you, but when I started getting interested in Linux
> (already a programmer for many years), I ended up choosing Red Hat.

Same as I. But you don't want to tell me that you chose it because of the logo?
I chose DLD as first distribution. I don't remember the logo. I don't
remember they even had one.

> From your point of view, how is the logo important ?
> If you don't think it is important, why do you bother to debate it ?

I already answered that question above. And I told several times why I
think a logo is important. We disagree in the way it is important.

--
wobo