[Mageia-discuss] FOSDEM, quick reminder

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 26 15:43:51 CET 2010

2010/11/26 Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org>:
> Le vendredi 26 novembre 2010 à 13:48 +0100, Wolfgang Bornath a écrit :
>>
>> As for general event planning I opened up a similar wiki page for the
>> German community for all the events we are going to participate. Gives
>> you a better overview, helps to keep deadlines, etc.
>
> Could be interesting to link it, if you created one for this fosdem.

I think it's only interesting for Germans because it is in German :)

http://www.mandrivauser.de/doku/doku.php?id=veranstaltungen:fosdem2011
(Remember, it's only a demo page, names and data are mostly fictional)

> I did it 5/6 years ago, back when I was a student ( but I didn't ask for
> discount ). But I stopped after seeing that it was lots of work to chase
> after people to see if they come, and to arrange last minute change.

> So I fear that we ( french ) are not organized enough for it to work :)

It'd be a nice thing to be in the same hotel instead of scattered all
over Belgium. But I agree, it's a lot of work and hustle.
May be we could write it in the wiki where we plan to stay so others
get a clue about prices and places.

--
wobo