[Mageia-discuss] Logo proposals discussion

Enrico Gsell thecandyman666 at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 1 08:45:22 CET 2010

Luckily the same goes for me, all my favorites are still in :)
Tough they are nearly all different ones:

My choices and what comes to my mind when looking at them (in order of preferation):

1. http://www.flickr.com/photos/54316230@N06/5141934927/
All
 the smalls things are needed to put together to create something good.
This logo expresses it perfectly for me. Also I like how it looks with
text, as logo only, as icon and so on. Also looks like an instant
classic and timeless.

2. http://www.flickr.com/photos/ofaurax/5127775007/
Timeless, modern, simple.

3. http://www.flickr.com/photos/54316230@N06/5063070488/
Heading in the right direction, we know where to go and what our goals are.

4. http://www.flickr.com/photos/54240048@N08/5013673327/
Flames
 are dynamic, always changing. In connection with linux it lets me think
 of a bleeding edge distro. Nice colors, but don't like the font.

Kind regards,
Enrico