[Mageia-discuss] Bit Torrent Team

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 18:34:49 CET 2010

Le 8 déc. 2010 à 18:22, Adjamilton Júnior <ajunior at brasifort.com.br> a écrit :
> We're near of release ISO alpha. We need think like share this and next releases.
> I suggest set a bit torrent team for share this with the world.
>
> Somebody have anything to suggest?

1. This is going to be an alpha release; not a release for everyone, at all;

2. It will be our very first alpha, on a new buildsystem;

3. It will not happen before January;

4. Do. Not. Market. It. As. A. Stable. Release. (for review or whatever goes beyond technical check/contribution)

5. Provided above points, yes, at some point (beta or RC releases), we will need a bittorrent setup.