[Mageia-discuss] Habemus logo

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 8 20:29:46 CET 2010

Hoyt Duff <hoytduff at gmail.com> schrieb am 2010-12-08
> > I am sure you don't want somebody watch all the incoming
> > suggestions (470 for the logo) and reply to each one with a hint
> > to the guidelines (not counting following discussions with the
> > artist about those guidelines).
> No need to do anything to the initial submissions. At (or just
> prior to) the first cut of the list, the submitters who did not
> adhere to the guidelines and deserve further consideration should
> be pointed to the guidelines (which should include an explanation
> of why the guidelines are important) and asked to re-submit within
> a time-frame, then omit the submitters who don't care to do the
> work to participate further. This allows everyone to participate
> initially, but also encourages everybody to eventually follow the
> guidelines. It exposes the community to all ideas while educating
> about the community and supporting the administrators of the
> particular project at the end.
And have loads of work with this?
The guidlines were posted many times as Wobo said. Any submitter has
read about them again and again and again.
If not, he just didn't care about them.

Excuse me, but everybody had a chance to read those guidlines and I
don't think it's neccessary to make yourself more work with people who
just weren't willing to read those guidlines in the first place?

I think there are more important things to do right now!

Oliver