[Mageia-discuss] Habemus logo

José Alberto Valle Cid j.alberto.vc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 17:50:07 CET 2010

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 4:28 AM, Ahmad Samir <ahmadsamir3891 at gmail.com>
> Also, what I said still stands, don't only complain _after_ the fact;
> the whole process was laid out clearly well before the final decision
> was made, anyone who had objections should have spoke up before that
> IMHO.

For the process side is not sense to "complaint" (i always mention
complaint between " because i really not "complaint" only try to
highlight something than don't like me), but as long some people
recognize the process was not perfect, highlight  aspects what
consider bad in the process maybe will help to future similar process
not fall in same holes :)