[Mageia-discuss] wishlist

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Tue Dec 28 15:17:24 CET 2010

On Tuesday 28 December 2010, my mailbox was graced by a missive
 from Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org> who wrote:

> > I think the time is now, we the community, want to propose what we
> > would like to see in the next Mageia release.
> > please make the wishlist at the blog and spread the news.

> Given the fact that we still do not have a release out yet and stil work
> to do on organisation, infrastructure setup, etc, I do not think that
> the right time.

Bear in mind that Alonso hails from El Salvador, and that today, all through
Latin America, this is the Dia de los Inocentes, which is the local equivalent
of April Fool's Day.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
             When a lot of remedies are suggested for a disease,
                        that means it can't be cured.