[Mageia-discuss] mageia calender

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Wed Jan 5 16:35:06 CET 2011

Le 2011-01-05 03:24, andre999 a écrit :

> Personally, the last thing I would want is a calendar integrated with
> the email program. The layout of an email program is nothing like that
> of a calendar.
> But if the ical protocol could be interfaced with a web page, or there
> are standalone applications available that use it, that would be good.
> (Unfortunately, the standalone Lightening calendar has been discontinued.)
>
> André

I use the Lightning calendar integrated into Thunderbird. It works
flawlessly with Google Calendar except for "Tasks". No hiccups with it
in the last 6-7 months.

If the Mageia calendering system can work as well, then I would be quite
pleased with that. It would also be nice for us to use/test it before
Mageia is released.

Cheers

Marc