[Mageia-discuss] mageia calender

Farfouille farfouille64 at laposte.net
Fri Jan 7 21:43:30 CET 2011

Le 06/01/2011 18:12, Oliver Burger a écrit :

> About the calendar solution:
> We were talking about this last web team meeting. Since I'm in charge
> of finding one (or at least help in doing that) I have created a wiki
> page to gather our needs and the possible solutions.
> http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=web:calendar
>
> Feel free to add needs and solutions. I will then try and create some
> kind of table matching those two lists to have sth. for decide, what
> solution to take.
>
> Oliver aka obgr_seneca

God job Oliver. Few month ago I've search for a calendar and I didn't find all that.
Btw, I've used phpicalendar and davical and I've found davical much more robust than php icalendar
(php icalendar, configured with publish.php, broke on concurrent update).
My goal was to set up a family calendar accessible from thuderbird/lightning or evolution.

Hope this help.

--
Farfouille