[Mageia-discuss] mageia-i18n translations

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Mon Jan 10 20:38:29 CET 2011

> Patricia Fraser <trish at thefrasers.org> schrieb am 2011-01-10
> > <raises hand> I'd like to join into this - where do I sign up?
> You can sign up here:
> http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators

Done - I've added an English group, hopefully Hoyt and others will be
there in a minute or two!

> Please sign up to the i18n list as well.

Done. I'll also message the marketing list (comms people are being
encouraged to join that list) to see if anyone else is interested.

> You can read up on our meetings here:
> http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=meetings#international_i18n-
> team_meetings

Thanks!

> Could you try and form a team, elect a leader and substitute and
> attend our meetings?
>
> Next one is on Thursday, 19.00 UTC.

Cool; are the various teams trying to keep the meetings separate?
This makes 3 teams I'm now on, so I mightn't always be able to be at
all meetings. Marketing/Comms are putting meeting time prefs up on
the wiki, which helps!

Cheers,

--
Trish Fraser, JD9R RQ2D