[Mageia-discuss] mageia-i18n translations

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 10 20:52:07 CET 2011

Patricia Fraser <trish at thefrasers.org> schrieb am 2011-01-10
> Done - I've added an English group, hopefully Hoyt and others will
> be there in a minute or two!
Great, hopefully all the other missing teams will do that, too.

> > Could you try and form a team, elect a leader and substitute and
> > attend our meetings?
> >
> > Next one is on Thursday, 19.00 UTC.
>
> Cool; are the various teams trying to keep the meetings separate?
> This makes 3 teams I'm now on, so I mightn't always be able to be
> at all meetings. Marketing/Comms are putting meeting time prefs up
> on the wiki, which helps!
At least, most of the international teams have meeting times of their
own so people (like you and me) being part of several can fit that into
their calendars.
I'm looking forward to seeing one of you in one of our next meetings.

If you have any questions, just ask on the i18n-list or mail wobo (our
glorious leader) or me directly.

--
Oliver aka obgr_seneca

substitute leader i18n team