[Mageia-discuss] [LONG] yesterday meeting logs, and board election at fosdem

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed Jan 12 00:27:26 CET 2011

Le mardi 11 janvier 2011 à 20:31 +0100, Farfouille a écrit :
> Le 11/01/2011 13:54, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> > (lots of interesting things)
>
> Can people be part of both the board and the council (except the chair of course) ?

That's a good question that I intentionally left unanswered because i
wanted to see if people read my mail :p

No in fact, I do not have the answer, but I also ask it myself.

I know that we specified that peoples could not be leader of 2 teams
( for reason of workload, and to avoid bus error ), or something like
that, but I am not sure for the board and council.

I think there will likely be people on both at least on the start, and
if I were to decide, I would not forbid it, but for the sake of
spreading work, and reducing risk ( in case someone must step down for
any reason ), it should be a best practice to not be on both.

Maybe Romain can enlighten here ?
--
Michael Scherer