[Mageia-discuss] Contributing Howto : need help

Samuel Verschelde stormi at laposte.net
Wed Feb 9 21:22:32 CET 2011

Le mercredi 9 février 2011 21:20:13, Samuel Verschelde a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I was given the task to write a contributing howto, so that we could link
> to it from the alpha download page (and from other pages if considered
> useful).
>
> However, I'm sure I can delegate this task so that I can keep working on
> other matters.
>
> That's why I'm sending this to the mailing list : what should we say in
> this page, what layout, etc. ? If someone wants to propose a detailed
> outline for such a page that we could discuss, it would greatly help !
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards
>
> Samuel

I forgot to say what was implicit for me but could have to be precised : this
is meant to be the starting point for people wanting to help, whatever their
skills. The goal is probably to explain what kind of help people can give,
then explain how they can give this help once they have chosen one or several
areas of interest.

Samuel