[Mageia-discuss] Contributing Howto : need help

Olivier Thauvin nanardon at nanardon.zarb.org
Thu Feb 10 11:08:32 CET 2011

* Marianne Lombard (marianne at tuxette.fr) wrote:
> 2011/2/10 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>
>
> > Hoyt Duff <hoytduff at gmail.com> schrieb am 2011-02-10
> > > The initial paragraph translates as:
>
> Hi
>
> I've seen some english-speaking conference where the word "libre" was use
> instead of "free as free speach".
> For one time, it's english who appropriate an french word.

One time ? You're forgetting "Rendez-vous", "voilà" (not sure if they
use "a" instead "à") and probably a lot of more. "sport" is more
interesting since it's a french word (desport) used by english speaker
as "sport" and backing to France.

Britain people came enough in France long time ago to steal words to us
:)

--

Olivier Thauvin
CNRS  -  LATMOS