[Mageia-discuss] Contributing Howto : need help

Olivier Thauvin nanardon at nanardon.zarb.org
Fri Feb 11 01:06:23 CET 2011

* Hoyt Duff (hoytduff at gmail.com) wrote:
> As one outside of that banter, it's often difficult to tell the
> difference and find an appreciation for it. Although I suppose I never
> will appreciate the use of "my little cabbage" as a term of
> endearment.
>
> It is, however, an overall interesting and rewarding experience
> working in a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.

Just take this as a joke you can do to a good friend. Because since
English people became good friends and I do think they can joke about
the past (even bad) we had together.

BTW: I am listening the BBC in my car to improve my english a bit, and I
am surprised how often they talk about France (not only in internationnal
news).

--

Olivier Thauvin
CNRS  -  LATMOS